VH7 for 60-96pcs panels single axis horizontal single axis solar tracking system
It is advised to mount the slewing drives referring to attached drawing upside in solar applications for better protection.For other applications, the mounting directions shall be based on the evaluation of the protection level and it shall be better for better protection.
It is advised to mount the slewing drives upside down on the azimuth axis in solar applications for better protection and add protection for the elevation axis.For other applications, the mounting directions shall be based on the evaluation of the protection level and it shall be better for better protection.
For a single-axis tracker, the rotating axis is normally the vertical axis which moves the collector east to west during the day.
With the rotation on the vertical axis, the collector maintains a constant clearance from the ground. The collector is titled from the ground plane by an amount approximately equal to the latitude, and the collector is turned to the east in the morning and slowly turns to face west in the evening.
After sunset, active trackers reset to the east to be ready for the following day, but as mentioned previously, passive trackers require sunlight to reset.
An array of single-axis trackers that are driving flat panels. The vertical axis is the only 1 that tracks.
Tilting Moment Torque
Static Axial Rating
Static Radial Rating
|24VDC or 220VAC, 380VAC
Coreun Drive slewing drive products are high-quality slewing drive products developed with independent technology and technology to meet market needs. CHINAMFG Drive has a full range of mature slewing drive products with multiple specifications and the ability to custom design and manufacture such products for customer needs. For different applications requiring low-speed heavy loads, high-speed medium loads and high-speed light loads, Khanwang can provide corresponding products or solutions.
Coresun Drive’s worm-gear slewing drive includes 2 categories: cylindrical worms and envelope worms. Cylindrical worms are suitable for medium-speed and heavy-duty applications, and envelope worms are suitable for low-speed, heavy-duty and high-precision applications. The worm-gear slewing drive is self-locking , In the field of power sports, it can provide basic safety guarantee and further simplify the overall design of the equipment. It is a superior industrial accessory.
(1) We have first-class testing equipment to detect bearing various data parameters and control the quality of the bearing.
Whenever bearings must first detected whether the quality is qualified and the unqualified bearing will be eliminated directly.So we can get the trust of a large customer, and supply them for several years.
(2) We have our own R & D capabilities, to help customers solve the problem of non-standard bearings.We can also according to customer requirements change their own mark.
(3) price, our manufacture ensure that our prices across China are quite competitive. It is better for you to compare prices and quality among suppliers.
|1.Mainly apply to the relatively high condition for high requirement for dustproof, rain-proof and anti-corrosion occasion.
|2.Precision grade IP65
|3.Different motors(AC, DC, Hydraulic) can be designed according to customer’s requirement.
|4.We can provide different colors for customer
|5. We can make a change or design new models for customer
Coresun Drive slewing drive VH7 is a good solution to 60-96pcs single axis solar tracker design.
The production is widely export to USA,Canada,Germany,Spain,France,Poland,Turkey,Korea,Australia,South Africa,India, Brazil,Chile…
Our slewing drive gear motor have arroved by CE and ISO2001 certificate.
It is sincerely looking CHINAMFG to cooperating with you for and providing you the best quality product & service with all of our heart!
What is the lifespan of a typical worm gear?
The lifespan of a typical worm gear can vary depending on several factors, including the quality of materials, design, operating conditions, maintenance practices, and the specific application. Here’s a detailed explanation of the factors that influence the lifespan of a worm gear:
1. Quality of materials: The choice of materials used in the construction of the worm gear greatly impacts its lifespan. High-quality materials, such as hardened steel or bronze, offer better durability, wear resistance, and overall longevity compared to lower-quality materials. The selection of appropriate materials based on the application requirements is crucial for achieving a longer lifespan.
2. Design considerations: The design of the worm gear, including factors such as tooth profile, size, and load distribution, can influence its lifespan. Well-designed worm gears with optimized tooth geometry and proper load-carrying capacity tend to have longer lifespans. Additionally, features like lubrication systems and anti-backlash mechanisms can also contribute to improved durability and extended lifespan.
3. Operating conditions: The operating conditions under which the worm gear operates play a significant role in determining its lifespan. Factors such as load magnitude, speed, temperature, and environmental conditions can affect the wear and fatigue characteristics of the gear. Properly matching the worm gear to the application requirements and ensuring that it operates within specified limits can help prolong its lifespan.
4. Maintenance practices: Regular maintenance and proper lubrication are essential for maximizing the lifespan of a worm gear. Adequate lubrication helps reduce friction, wear, and heat generation, thereby extending the gear’s life. Regular inspections, lubricant replenishment, and timely replacement of worn or damaged components are important maintenance practices that can positively impact the lifespan of the worm gear.
5. Application-specific factors: The specific application in which the worm gear is used can also influence its lifespan. Factors such as operating cycles, torque levels, shock loads, and duty cycles vary between applications and can impact the wear and fatigue experienced by the gear. Understanding the unique requirements and demands of the application and selecting a worm gear that is appropriately rated and designed for those conditions can contribute to a longer lifespan.
Given the variations in materials, designs, operating conditions, and maintenance practices, it is challenging to provide a specific lifespan for a typical worm gear. However, with proper selection, installation, and maintenance, worm gears can have a lifespan ranging from several years to decades, depending on the factors mentioned above.
It is worth noting that monitoring the performance of the worm gear through regular inspections and addressing any signs of wear, damage, or excessive backlash can help identify potential issues early and extend the gear’s lifespan. Additionally, following the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations regarding maintenance intervals, lubrication types, and operating limits can significantly contribute to maximizing the lifespan of a worm gear.
What are the environmental considerations when using worm gears?
When using worm gears, there are several environmental considerations to keep in mind. Here’s a detailed explanation of these considerations:
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for the efficient and reliable operation of worm gears. Lubricants help reduce friction and wear between the gear teeth, resulting in improved efficiency and extended gear life. When selecting lubricants, it is important to consider their environmental impact. Environmentally friendly lubricants, such as biodegradable or synthetic lubricants with low toxicity, can be used to minimize the potential harm to the environment in case of leakage or accidental spills.
- Leakage and contamination: Worm gear systems are susceptible to lubricant leakage, which can cause environmental pollution. It is important to ensure that the gear housing is properly sealed to prevent lubricant leakage into the environment. Regular inspections and maintenance should be carried out to detect and repair any leaks promptly. Additionally, measures should be taken to prevent contaminants such as dust, dirt, and water from entering the gear system, as they can degrade the lubricant and affect the gear performance.
- Energy efficiency: Worm gears, like any mechanical power transmission system, consume energy during operation. It is important to consider energy efficiency when selecting and designing worm gear systems. Optimal gear design, proper gear selection, and efficient lubrication practices can contribute to reducing energy consumption and minimizing the environmental impact associated with energy use.
- Noise and vibration: Worm gears can generate noise and vibration during operation. Excessive noise can contribute to noise pollution, while high vibration levels can impact the surrounding equipment and structures. To mitigate these effects, it is important to design and manufacture worm gears with low noise and vibration characteristics. This can involve careful gear design, proper lubrication, and the use of vibration-damping materials or mechanisms.
- End-of-life considerations: At the end of their service life, worm gear components may need to be replaced or recycled. Disposal of worn-out gears should be done in accordance with applicable environmental regulations. Whenever possible, recycling or reusing gear components can help reduce waste and minimize the environmental impact associated with the disposal of gear materials.
- Environmental regulations: Compliance with environmental regulations and standards is crucial when using worm gears. Different regions may have specific regulations governing the use and disposal of lubricants, materials, and manufacturing processes associated with gear systems. It is important to stay informed about these regulations and ensure compliance to avoid any adverse environmental impact and legal consequences.
By considering these environmental factors, it is possible to minimize the ecological footprint of worm gear systems and promote sustainable practices in their use and maintenance. This includes selecting environmentally friendly lubricants, implementing proper sealing and maintenance procedures, optimizing energy efficiency, and adhering to relevant environmental regulations.
How do you calculate the gear ratio of a worm gear?
Calculating the gear ratio of a worm gear involves determining the number of teeth on the worm wheel and the pitch diameter of both the worm and worm wheel. Here’s the step-by-step process:
- Determine the number of teeth on the worm wheel (Zworm wheel). This information can usually be obtained from the gear specifications or by physically counting the teeth.
- Measure or determine the pitch diameter of the worm (Dworm) and the worm wheel (Dworm wheel). The pitch diameter is the diameter of the reference circle that corresponds to the pitch of the gear. It can be measured directly or calculated using the formula: Dpitch = (Z / P), where Z is the number of teeth and P is the circular pitch (the distance between corresponding points on adjacent teeth).
- Calculate the gear ratio (GR) using the following formula: GR = (Zworm wheel / Zworm) * (Dworm wheel / Dworm).
The gear ratio represents the speed reduction and torque multiplication provided by the worm gear system. A higher gear ratio indicates a greater reduction in speed and higher torque output, while a lower gear ratio results in less speed reduction and lower torque output.
It’s worth noting that in worm gear systems, the gear ratio is also influenced by the helix angle and lead angle of the worm. These angles determine the rate of rotation and axial movement per revolution of the worm. Therefore, when selecting a worm gear, it’s important to consider not only the gear ratio but also the specific design parameters and performance characteristics of the worm and worm wheel.
editor by CX 2023-10-16