RV series Characteristics
- RV – Sizes:–150
- Input Options: with input shaft, With Square flange,With Input Flange
- Input Power 0.06 to 11 kW
- RV-Size from 030 to 105 in die-cast aluminium alloy budy and over 110 in cast iron
- Ratios between 5 and 100
- Max torque 1550 N.m and admissible output radial loads max 8771 N
- Aluminium units are supplied complete with synthetic oil and allow for universal mounting positions, with no need to modify lubricant quantity
- Worm wheel: Copper (KK Cu).
- Loading capacity in accordance with: ISO 9001:2015/GB/T 19001-2016
- Size 030 and over are painted with RAL 5571 blue
- Worm gear reducers are available with diffferent combinations: NMRV+NMRV, NMRVpower+NMRV, JWB+NMRV
- NMRV, NRV+VS,NMRV+AS,NMRV+VS,NMRV+F
- Options: torque arm, output flange, viton oil seals, low/high temperature oil, filling/drain/breather/level plug,Small gap
Basic models can be applied to a wide range of power reduction ratios from 5 to 1000.
Warranty: One year from date of delivery.
|SNW SERIES||Output Speed Range:|
|Type||Old Type||Output Torque||Output Shaft Dia.||14rpm-280rpm|
|SNW030||RV030||21N.m||φ14||Applicable Motor Power:|
|SNW063||RV063||160N.m||φ25||With Inline AC Motor|
|SNW090||RV090||410N.m||φ35||With Square flange|
|SNW110||RV110||725N.m||φ42||With Input Shaft|
|SNW150||RV150||1550N.m||φ50||With Input Flange|
ZheJiang CZPT Drive Co.,Ltd,the predecessor was a state-owned military mould enterprise, was established in 1965. CZPT specializes in the complete power transmission solution for high-end equipment manufacturing industries based on the aim of “Platform Product, Application Design and Professional Service”.
Starshine have a strong technical force with over 350 employees at present, including over 30 engineering technicians, 30 quality inspectors, covering an area of 80000 square CZPT and kinds of advanced processing machines and testing equipments. We have a good foundation for the industry application development and service of high-end speed reducers & variators owning to the provincial engineering technology research center,the lab of gear speed reducers, and the base of modern R&D.
Quality:Insist on Improvement,Strive for Excellence With the development of equipment manufacturing indurstry,customer never satirsfy with the current quality of our products,on the contrary,wcreate the value of quality.
Quality policy:to enhance the overall level in the field of power transmission
Quality View:Continuous Improvement , pursuit of excellence
Quality Philosophy:Quality creates value
3. Incoming Quality Control
To establish the AQL acceptable level of incoming material control, to provide the material for the whole inspection, sampling, immunity. On the acceptance of qualified products to warehousing, substandard goods to take return, check, rework, rework inspection; responsible for tracking bad, to monitor the supplier to take corrective measures
to prevent recurrence.
4. Process Quality Control
The manufacturing site of the first examination, inspection and final inspection, sampling according to the requirements of some projects, judging the quality change trend;
found abnormal phenomenon of manufacturing, and supervise the production department to improve, eliminate the abnormal phenomenon or state.
5. FQC(Final QC)
After the manufacturing department will complete the product, stand in the customer’s position on the finished product quality verification, in order to ensure the quality of
customer expectations and needs.
6. OQC(Outgoing QC)
After the product sample inspection to determine the qualified, allowing storage, but when the finished product from the warehouse before the formal delivery of the goods, there is a check, this is called the shipment inspection.Check content:In the warehouse storage and transfer status to confirm, while confirming the delivery of the product
is a product inspection to determine the qualified products.
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Worm and Worm Wheel|
What lubrication is required for a worm gear?
The lubrication requirements for a worm gear system are crucial to ensure smooth operation, reduce friction, prevent wear, and extend the lifespan of the gears. The specific lubrication needed may vary depending on factors such as the application, operating conditions, gear materials, and manufacturer recommendations. Here are some key considerations regarding lubrication for a worm gear:
- Lubricant selection: Choose a lubricant specifically designed for gear applications, taking into account factors such as load, speed, temperature, and environment. Common lubricant types for worm gears include mineral oils, synthetic oils, and greases. Consult the gear manufacturer’s recommendations or industry standards to determine the appropriate lubricant type and viscosity grade.
- Viscosity: The lubricant viscosity is critical for effective lubrication. The viscosity should be selected based on the operating conditions and gear design parameters. Higher loads and slower speeds typically require higher viscosity lubricants to ensure sufficient film thickness and protection. Conversely, lower viscosity lubricants may be suitable for lighter loads and higher speeds to minimize power losses.
- Lubrication method: The lubrication method can vary depending on the gear system design. Some worm gears have oil sumps or reservoirs that allow for oil bath lubrication, where the gears are partially submerged in a lubricant pool. Other systems may require periodic oil application or greasing. Follow the gear manufacturer’s guidelines for the appropriate lubrication method, frequency, and quantity.
- Temperature considerations: Worm gear systems may encounter a wide range of temperatures during operation. Ensure that the selected lubricant can withstand the anticipated temperature extremes without significant degradation or viscosity changes. Extreme temperatures may require specialized high-temperature or low-temperature lubricants to maintain proper lubrication performance.
- Maintenance and monitoring: Regular maintenance and monitoring of the lubrication are essential for optimal gear performance. Periodically inspect the lubricant condition, including its cleanliness, viscosity, and contamination levels. Monitor operating temperatures and perform oil analysis if necessary. Replace the lubricant at recommended intervals or if signs of degradation or contamination are observed.
It’s important to note that the lubrication requirements may vary for different worm gear applications, such as automotive, industrial machinery, or marine systems. Additionally, environmental factors such as dust, moisture, or chemical exposure should be considered when selecting a lubricant and establishing a lubrication maintenance plan.
Always refer to the gear manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines for the specific lubrication requirements of your worm gear system. Adhering to proper lubrication practices helps ensure smooth and reliable operation, minimizes wear, and maximizes the gear system’s longevity.
What are the environmental considerations when using worm gears?
When using worm gears, there are several environmental considerations to keep in mind. Here’s a detailed explanation of these considerations:
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for the efficient and reliable operation of worm gears. Lubricants help reduce friction and wear between the gear teeth, resulting in improved efficiency and extended gear life. When selecting lubricants, it is important to consider their environmental impact. Environmentally friendly lubricants, such as biodegradable or synthetic lubricants with low toxicity, can be used to minimize the potential harm to the environment in case of leakage or accidental spills.
- Leakage and contamination: Worm gear systems are susceptible to lubricant leakage, which can cause environmental pollution. It is important to ensure that the gear housing is properly sealed to prevent lubricant leakage into the environment. Regular inspections and maintenance should be carried out to detect and repair any leaks promptly. Additionally, measures should be taken to prevent contaminants such as dust, dirt, and water from entering the gear system, as they can degrade the lubricant and affect the gear performance.
- Energy efficiency: Worm gears, like any mechanical power transmission system, consume energy during operation. It is important to consider energy efficiency when selecting and designing worm gear systems. Optimal gear design, proper gear selection, and efficient lubrication practices can contribute to reducing energy consumption and minimizing the environmental impact associated with energy use.
- Noise and vibration: Worm gears can generate noise and vibration during operation. Excessive noise can contribute to noise pollution, while high vibration levels can impact the surrounding equipment and structures. To mitigate these effects, it is important to design and manufacture worm gears with low noise and vibration characteristics. This can involve careful gear design, proper lubrication, and the use of vibration-damping materials or mechanisms.
- End-of-life considerations: At the end of their service life, worm gear components may need to be replaced or recycled. Disposal of worn-out gears should be done in accordance with applicable environmental regulations. Whenever possible, recycling or reusing gear components can help reduce waste and minimize the environmental impact associated with the disposal of gear materials.
- Environmental regulations: Compliance with environmental regulations and standards is crucial when using worm gears. Different regions may have specific regulations governing the use and disposal of lubricants, materials, and manufacturing processes associated with gear systems. It is important to stay informed about these regulations and ensure compliance to avoid any adverse environmental impact and legal consequences.
By considering these environmental factors, it is possible to minimize the ecological footprint of worm gear systems and promote sustainable practices in their use and maintenance. This includes selecting environmentally friendly lubricants, implementing proper sealing and maintenance procedures, optimizing energy efficiency, and adhering to relevant environmental regulations.
Understanding Worm Gears and Their Operation
A worm gear is a type of mechanical gear that consists of a threaded screw-like component (called the worm) and a toothed wheel (called the worm gear). It is used to transmit motion between non-intersecting and perpendicular shafts. Here’s how it works:
The worm, typically in the form of a cylindrical rod with a helical thread, meshes with the teeth of the worm gear. When the worm is rotated, its threads engage with the teeth of the worm gear, causing the gear to rotate. The direction of rotation of the worm gear is perpendicular to the axis of the worm.
One significant feature of worm gears is their ability to provide high gear reduction ratios. The number of teeth on the worm gear relative to the number of threads on the worm determines the reduction ratio. This makes worm gears suitable for applications where high torque and low-speed rotation are required.
Worm gears are commonly used in various mechanical systems, such as conveyor systems, lifts, automotive steering mechanisms, and more. Their unique design also provides a self-locking feature: when the system is not actively rotating the worm, the gear cannot easily backdrive the worm due to the angle of the threads, providing mechanical advantage and preventing reverse motion.
editor by CX 2023-09-06