1)housing:aluminium alloy ADC12(size 571-090); die cast iron HT200(size 110-150);
2)Worm:20Cr, ZI Involute profile; carbonize&quencher heat treatment make gear surface hardness up to 56-62 HRC; After precision grinding, carburization layer’s thickness between 0.3-0.5mm.
3)Worm Wheel:wearable stannum alloy CuSn10-1
Input:with input shaft, With square flange,With IEC standard input flange
Output:with torque arm, output flange, single output shaft, double output shaft, plastic cover
Worm reducers are available with diffferent combinations: NMRV+NMRV, NMRV+NRV, NMRV+PC, NMRV+UDL, NMRV+MOTORS
|New Model||Ratio||Center Distance||Power||Input Dia.||Output Dia.||Output Torque||Weight|
GMRV Outline Dimension:
About CHINAMFG Transmission:
We are a professional reducer manufacturer located in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province.
Our leading products is full range of RV571-150 worm reducers , also supplied GKM hypoid helical gearbox, GRC inline helical gearbox, PC units, UDL Variators and AC Motors, G3 helical gear motor.
Products are widely used for applications such as: foodstuffs, ceramics, packing, chemicals, pharmacy, plastics, paper-making, construction machinery, metallurgic mine, environmental protection engineering, and all kinds of automatic lines, and assembly lines.
With fast delivery, superior after-sales service, advanced producing facility, our products sell well both at home and abroad. We have exported our reducers to Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Middle East and so on.Our aim is to develop and innovate on basis of high quality, and create a good reputation for reducers.
Packing information:Plastic Bags+Cartons+Wooden Cases , or on request
We participate Germany Hannver Exhibition-ZheJiang PTC Fair-Turkey Win Eurasia
After Sales Service
1.Maintenance Time and Warranty:Within 1 year after receiving goods.
2.Other Service: Including modeling selection guide, installation guide, and problem resolution guide, etc.
1.Q:Can you make as per customer drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers accordingly. We can use customer’s nameplate for gearboxes.
2.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% deposit before production,balance T/T before delivery.
3.Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:We are a manufacurer with advanced equipment and experienced workers.
4.Q:What’s your production capacity?
5.Q:Free sample is available or not?
A:Yes, we can supply free sample if customer agree to pay for the courier cost
6.Q:Do you have any certificate?
A:Yes, we have CE certificate and SGS certificate report.
Ms Lingel Pan
For any questions just feel free ton contact me. Many thanks for your kind attention to our company!
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Worm Gear|
How do you prevent backlash and gear play in a worm gear mechanism?
Preventing backlash and gear play is essential for maintaining the accuracy and performance of a worm gear mechanism. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to prevent backlash and gear play in a worm gear mechanism:
Backlash refers to the play or clearance between the teeth of the worm and the worm wheel in a worm gear mechanism. It can result in inaccuracies, positioning errors, and reduced efficiency. Here are some measures to prevent or minimize backlash and gear play:
- Precision manufacturing: Accurate and precise manufacturing of the worm and worm wheel is crucial to minimize backlash. High-quality machining techniques, such as grinding, can be employed to achieve precise tooth profiles and minimize any gaps between the teeth. Careful attention to the design and manufacturing tolerances can help reduce backlash.
- Tight meshing clearance: Proper adjustment of the meshing clearance between the worm and the worm wheel can help minimize backlash. The meshing clearance should be set as small as possible without causing interference or excessive friction. Close clearance ensures a tighter fit between the teeth, reducing the amount of play or backlash.
- Anti-backlash mechanisms: Anti-backlash mechanisms can be incorporated into the worm gear system to reduce or eliminate backlash. These mechanisms typically consist of spring-loaded components or adjustable devices that help compensate for any clearance between the teeth. They apply a constant pressure to keep the teeth engaged tightly, reducing the effects of backlash.
- Preload: Applying a preload to the worm gear system can help minimize backlash. Preload involves applying a slight compressive force or tension to the components, ensuring they remain engaged and eliminating any clearance. However, it is important to apply the appropriate preload to avoid excessive friction and wear.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is crucial for minimizing backlash and reducing gear play. Lubricants with suitable viscosity and properties should be used to ensure smooth and consistent operation of the worm gear mechanism. Good lubrication helps reduce friction, wear, and any potential clearance that can contribute to backlash.
- Regular maintenance: Regular inspection and maintenance of the worm gear mechanism can help detect and address any developing backlash or gear play. Routine checks can identify signs of wear, misalignment, or improper lubrication, allowing for timely adjustments or replacements to minimize backlash and maintain optimal performance.
It’s important to note that completely eliminating backlash in a worm gear mechanism may not always be possible or desirable. Some applications require a certain level of backlash to accommodate thermal expansion, compensate for positional errors, or allow for smooth operation. The acceptable level of backlash depends on the specific requirements of the application.
When implementing measures to prevent backlash and gear play, it is crucial to strike a balance between minimizing backlash and ensuring smooth, reliable operation. The specific techniques and approaches used to minimize backlash may vary depending on the design, manufacturing, and application requirements of the worm gear mechanism.
Can worm gears be used in heavy-duty machinery and equipment?
Yes, worm gears can be used in heavy-duty machinery and equipment. Here’s a detailed explanation of their suitability for such applications:
1. High torque transmission: One of the key advantages of worm gears is their ability to transmit high torque. The unique design of the worm and worm wheel allows for efficient torque generation and power transmission. This makes worm gears well-suited for heavy-duty applications that require the transfer of substantial rotational forces.
2. Compact size: Worm gears offer a compact and space-saving solution for heavy-duty machinery. Their compact design allows for the transmission of high torque in a relatively small package. This is particularly advantageous in applications where space constraints or compact design requirements are present.
3. Self-locking feature: Worm gears exhibit a self-locking characteristic, meaning that the worm can prevent the back-driving of the gear system. This feature is beneficial in heavy-duty machinery where it is essential to maintain a fixed position or prevent the system from reversing under load. The self-locking capability of worm gears provides stability and safety in various heavy-duty applications.
4. High gear ratios: Worm gears can achieve high gear ratios, which is advantageous in heavy-duty machinery that requires precise speed reduction. The high gear ratios allow for fine control of rotational speed and torque output, enabling the gear system to match the requirements of heavy loads and demanding operating conditions.
5. Durable construction: Worm gears are typically manufactured using robust materials such as alloy steels, cast iron, or bronze. These materials offer excellent strength, wear resistance, and durability, making worm gears capable of withstanding the heavy loads and harsh operating environments encountered in heavy-duty machinery.
6. Overload protection: The unique design of worm gears provides inherent overload protection. When the load exceeds the gear’s capacity, the sliding action between the worm and worm wheel causes a high frictional force, limiting the torque transmission and preventing damage to the gear system. This overload protection feature is valuable in heavy-duty machinery where sudden load spikes or unexpected overloads can occur.
7. Wide range of applications: Worm gears find applications in various heavy-duty machinery and equipment across different industries. Some examples include cranes, winches, elevators, mining machinery, construction equipment, rolling mills, heavy-duty conveyors, and marine propulsion systems. The versatility of worm gears makes them suitable for a wide range of heavy-duty applications.
It is important to note that while worm gears offer several advantages for heavy-duty machinery, there are certain considerations to keep in mind. These include proper lubrication to minimize friction and wear, adequate cooling to manage heat generation, proper alignment to ensure efficient power transmission, and regular maintenance to inspect for signs of wear or damage. By addressing these factors, worm gears can reliably and effectively meet the demands of heavy-duty machinery and equipment.
How do you install a worm gear system?
Installing a worm gear system requires careful attention to ensure proper alignment, lubrication, and secure mounting. Here are the general steps involved in installing a worm gear system:
- Prepare the components: Before installation, ensure that all the components of the worm gear system, including the worm, worm wheel, bearings, and housing, are clean and free from any contaminants or damage. Inspect the components for any signs of wear or defects.
- Check alignment: Verify that the mating surfaces of the worm and worm wheel are clean and free from any debris. Ensure that the gear teeth mesh properly and that there is no excessive backlash or misalignment. Make any necessary adjustments or repairs before proceeding with the installation.
- Apply lubrication: Lubricate the worm gear system according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. Select a suitable lubricant that provides sufficient lubrication and reduces friction between the worm and worm wheel during operation. Apply the lubricant evenly to the gear teeth and other contact surfaces.
- Mounting: Position the worm gear system in the desired location, taking into account any space constraints or mounting requirements. Use appropriate fasteners, such as bolts or screws, to securely attach the system to the surrounding structure or base. Ensure that the mounting surfaces are clean, flat, and able to withstand the forces and loads exerted by the gear system.
- Alignment and adjustment: Once the worm gear system is mounted, check the alignment again and make any necessary adjustments. Ensure that the worm and worm wheel are properly engaged and that there is no excessive play or binding. Pay attention to any specified alignment tolerances provided by the manufacturer.
- Testing and operation: After installation, conduct a thorough functional test of the worm gear system. Verify that it operates smoothly, without unusual noise or vibration. Check for proper engagement of the gear teeth and ensure that the system performs as intended under different load conditions. Monitor the system’s performance during initial operation and address any issues or abnormalities promptly.
It’s important to follow the specific installation instructions provided by the gear system manufacturer. Different worm gear designs and applications may have additional installation requirements or considerations that should be taken into account.
Proper installation of a worm gear system ensures its reliable operation, minimizes wear, and maximizes its lifespan. If you are unsure about any aspect of the installation process, it is recommended to consult the manufacturer or seek the assistance of a qualified professional.
editor by CX 2023-09-15