- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
Boat, Car, Electric Bicycle, Home Appliance
CE, ROHS, ISO:9001
- Protect Feature:
- Continuous Current(A):
- Motor type:
12v dc worm gear motor
- Rated Voltage:
- Shaft Material:
Carbon steel or Stainless steel
- Output Shaft Shape:
Round or D-shape with custom made
- Direction of rotation:
CW or CCW
Custom Made Technical Datas
- Supply Ability:
- 5000000 Piece/Pieces per Month Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- Polyfoam inside, and strong export carton outside
Quantity(Pieces) 1 – 1000 >1000 Est. Time(days) 35 To be negotiated
High Torque 12v 24 volt dc worm gear motor with encoder available
OUTPUT: approx 5-80W
Worm Gear Motor
Smart Home Appliance
|Gearbox Length (mm)||Stage Number||Reduction Ratio||Rated Torque||Bearable Maximum Instant Torque|
|46 x 32 x 21.5||3||52/1||105/1||202/1||30.0||60.0|
|MODEL||REDUCTION RATIO||VOLTAGE||NO LOAD||AT MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY||STALL|
- Q: Can I get some samples first ? How soon can I get the samples ?
- A: Yes,we can make samples, but normally sample is not for free (sample fee is charged varying from 3usd/pc -40 usd/pc). And the sample making time depends on different types, for some small motor types( 3-10days is possible), while some gearbox motor should be about 25days more or less. Additional, there will be about extra 2-3 days for the delivery time, and the shipping cost is not for free too.
- Q: Are these motor’s parameter from the above list can be modified ?
- A: Yes,motor’s parameter can be customized. We can modify the motor’s working voltage,rated speed, torque etc, and motor’s shaft dimension can be modified too. We are pleased to make those modification, the more details you provide, the more fluent our cooperation will be.
- Q: What parameter should I provide before the sample making ?
- A: Good question. Normally we need to know theNominal Voltage,Free-load Speed,On-load Torque,On-load Speed,Rotation Direction,Shaft Diameter and Length.If there is other special requirment, please let us know in advance,such as working current limits,EMC limits,noise limits,expected lifetime and shaft process(D-shape, multy-knurls,mounting holes etc).
- Q: Sometimes I dont know the exact required parameter, how should I choose a suitable model ?
- A: We can make some suggestions as long as you provide your specific requirement. We need to know what kind of product will be this model used for ? And what does the working condition look like (duty cycles and load status)? And how long is the motor’s expected lifetime ? etc. Then we can a make full assessment according to that.
- Q: Is there any Testing Report or Motor Specification when I get the sample ?
- A: Yes, we can provide the Testing Report and Specification after the sample is ready. We will send a PDF file to you. By the way, Motor Specification will be availabe 3-5days later after sample is ready.