GEAR FOR FAST GEARBOX
12JS2-1 12JS2-1 12JS2 12JS2 12JS2 12JS2 12JS2-1
12JS160T-1701170S 12JS160T-1701170 12JS160T-175710 12JST-175712 QH70 QH70C
Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Foreign Trade Co., Ltd.
HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Trading Co., Ltd. is a heavy duty truck and spare parts supplier in China. we mainly deals with spare parts, trucks and construction machinery. Since the company was built, we pay attention to maintaining and developing the long-term cooperation relationship with the customers. Now we can provide various kinds of China trucks spare parts such as SINOTRUK HOWO, SHACMAN, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.FENG, CAMC, FOTON, BEIBEN, CHINAMFG POWER, CUMMINS, CHINAMFG etc.,
Products are exported to more than 50 countries around the world, including Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Fiji, Nigeria, Algeria, Egypt, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Congo, Sudan, Cameroon, Iran, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Peru, etc. . We can provide a full range of genuine spare parts at the best prices. For other brands, we have excellent relationships with manufacturers, which ensures that we can supply spare parts quickly and accurately. Spare parts are now exported to Russia, Middle East, Africa, South America, Asian countries, etc. We will provide the best service and products to meet customers’ needs. We adhere to the principle of “all for customers” and warmly welcome friends from all over the world to visit and establish business relationship with us.
We have a professional team to serve you. Not only have experienced engineering design for you to manufacture low cost and high quality quality parts. Give you a comfortable and safe driving experience. We also have workers who work quickly to pack your products to ensure the integrity of the products and give you a good shopping experience!Scale, institutionalized production of products is the first element to ensure efficiency. We uphold the concept that the customer is the first, fast production and processing of the required products, the shortest possible time to reach the port, the products will be delivered to your hands!
Packaging & Shipping
We have professional packaging tools and fixed transportation methods to ensure the safety of your products. This is the philosophy that our company has always adhered to. Understand and help consumers eliminate undue doubts, and build our company’s good reputation and reputation in the international community!
|1. Q:How long will it take to ship?|
A:The factory has stock in stock, and it will be packaged and sent out as soon as you place an order.
|2. Q:About the discount?|
A:If the quantity large,we will give resonalbe discount.And for long time cooperation customer,we can give credit support
|3. Q:How to make order ?|
A:Customer can contact us online,or send email with detail inquiry list,then we can reply soon
|Function:||Change Drive Torque|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
How does a worm gear impact the overall efficiency of a system?
A worm gear has a significant impact on the overall efficiency of a system due to its unique design and mechanical characteristics. Here’s a detailed explanation of how a worm gear affects system efficiency:
A worm gear consists of a worm (a screw-like gear) and a worm wheel (a cylindrical gear with teeth). When the worm rotates, it engages with the teeth of the worm wheel, causing the wheel to rotate. The main factors influencing the efficiency of a worm gear system are:
- Gear Reduction Ratio: Worm gears are known for their high gear reduction ratios, which are the ratio of the number of teeth on the worm wheel to the number of threads on the worm. This high reduction ratio allows for significant speed reduction and torque multiplication. However, the larger the reduction ratio, the more frictional losses occur, resulting in lower efficiency.
- Mechanical Efficiency: The mechanical efficiency of a worm gear system refers to the ratio of the output power to the input power, accounting for losses due to friction and inefficiencies in power transmission. Worm gears typically have lower mechanical efficiency compared to other gear types, primarily due to the sliding action between the worm and the worm wheel teeth. This sliding contact generates higher frictional losses, resulting in reduced efficiency.
- Self-Locking: One advantageous characteristic of worm gears is their self-locking property. Due to the angle of the worm thread, the worm gear system can prevent the reverse rotation of the output shaft without the need for additional braking mechanisms. While self-locking is beneficial for maintaining position and preventing backdriving, it also increases the frictional losses and reduces the efficiency when the gear system needs to be driven in the opposite direction.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is crucial for minimizing friction and maintaining efficient operation of a worm gear system. Inadequate or improper lubrication can lead to increased friction and wear, resulting in lower efficiency. Regular lubrication maintenance, including monitoring viscosity, cleanliness, and lubricant condition, is essential for optimizing efficiency and reducing power losses.
- Design and Manufacturing Quality: The design and manufacturing quality of the worm gear components play a significant role in determining the system’s efficiency. Precise machining, accurate tooth profiles, proper gear meshing, and appropriate surface finishes contribute to reducing friction and enhancing efficiency. High-quality materials with suitable hardness and smoothness also impact the overall efficiency of the system.
- Operating Conditions: The operating conditions, such as the load applied, rotational speed, and temperature, can affect the efficiency of a worm gear system. Higher loads, faster speeds, and extreme temperatures can increase frictional losses and reduce overall efficiency. Proper selection of the worm gear system based on the expected operating conditions is critical for optimizing efficiency.
It’s important to note that while worm gears may have lower mechanical efficiency compared to some other gear types, they offer unique advantages such as high gear reduction ratios, compact design, and self-locking capabilities. The suitability of a worm gear system depends on the specific application requirements and the trade-offs between efficiency, torque transmission, and other factors.
When designing or selecting a worm gear system, it is essential to consider the desired balance between efficiency, torque requirements, positional stability, and other performance factors to ensure optimal overall system efficiency.
How do you address noise and vibration issues in a worm gear system?
Noise and vibration issues can arise in a worm gear system due to various factors such as misalignment, improper lubrication, gear wear, or resonance. Addressing these issues is important to ensure smooth and quiet operation of the system. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to address noise and vibration issues in a worm gear system:
1. Misalignment correction: Misalignment between the worm and the worm wheel can cause noise and vibration. Ensuring proper alignment of the gears by adjusting their positions and alignment tolerances can help reduce these issues. Precise alignment minimizes tooth contact errors and improves the meshing efficiency, resulting in reduced noise and vibration levels.
2. Lubrication optimization: Inadequate or improper lubrication can lead to increased friction and wear, resulting in noise and vibration. Using the correct lubricant with the appropriate viscosity and additives, and ensuring proper lubrication intervals, can help reduce friction and dampen vibrations. Regular lubricant analysis and replenishment can also prevent excessive wear and maintain optimal performance.
3. Gear inspection and replacement: Wear and damage to the gear teeth can contribute to noise and vibration problems. Regular inspection of the worm gear system allows for early detection of any worn or damaged teeth. Timely replacement of worn gears or damaged components helps maintain the integrity of the gear mesh and reduces noise and vibration levels.
4. Noise reduction measures: Various noise reduction measures can be implemented to minimize noise in a worm gear system. These include using noise-dampening materials or coatings, adding sound insulation or vibration-absorbing pads to the housing, and incorporating noise-reducing features in the gear design, such as profile modifications or helical teeth. These measures help attenuate noise and vibration transmission and improve overall system performance.
5. Resonance mitigation: Resonance, which occurs when the natural frequency of the system matches the excitation frequency, can amplify noise and vibration. To mitigate resonance, design modifications such as changing gear stiffness, altering the system’s natural frequencies, or adding damping elements can be considered. Analytical tools like finite element analysis (FEA) can help identify resonant frequencies and guide the design changes to reduce vibration and noise.
6. Isolation and damping: Isolation and damping techniques can be employed to minimize noise and vibration transmission to the surrounding structures. This can involve using resilient mounts or isolators to separate the gear system from the rest of the equipment or incorporating damping materials or devices within the gear housing to absorb vibrations and reduce noise propagation.
7. Tightening and securing: Loose or improperly tightened components can generate noise and vibration. Ensuring that all fasteners, bearings, and other components are properly tightened and secured eliminates sources of vibration and reduces noise. Regular inspections and maintenance should include checking for loose or worn-out parts and addressing them promptly.
Addressing noise and vibration issues in a worm gear system often requires a systematic approach that considers multiple factors. The specific measures employed may vary depending on the nature of the problem, the operating conditions, and the desired performance objectives. Collaborating with experts in gear design, vibration analysis, or noise control can be beneficial in identifying and implementing effective solutions.
Can you explain the concept of worm and worm wheel in a worm gear?
In a worm gear system, the worm and worm wheel are the two primary components that work together to transmit motion and power. Here’s an explanation of the concept:
The worm is a cylindrical shaft with a helical thread wrapped around it. It resembles a screw with a spiral groove. The helical thread is called the worm’s thread or worm thread. The worm is the driving component in the worm gear system.
When the worm rotates, the helical thread engages with the teeth of the worm wheel, causing the worm wheel to rotate. The angle of the helical thread creates a wedging action against the teeth of the worm wheel, resulting in a high gear reduction ratio.
One important characteristic of the worm is its self-locking nature. Due to the angle of the helical thread, the worm can drive the worm wheel, but the reverse is not true. The self-locking feature prevents the worm wheel from backdriving the worm, providing a mechanical brake or holding position in the system.
The worm can be made from various materials such as steel, bronze, or even plastics, depending on the application requirements. It is often mounted on a shaft and supported by bearings for smooth rotation.
The worm wheel, also known as the worm gear, is the driven component in the worm gear system. It is a gear with teeth that mesh with the helical thread of the worm. The teeth on the worm wheel are typically helical and cut to match the angle and pitch of the worm’s thread.
As the worm rotates, its helical thread engages with the teeth of the worm wheel, causing the worm wheel to rotate. The rotation of the worm wheel is in the same direction as the worm’s rotation, but the speed is significantly reduced due to the high gear reduction ratio of the worm gear system.
The worm wheel is usually larger in diameter compared to the worm, allowing for a higher gear reduction ratio. It can be made from materials such as steel, bronze, or cast iron, depending on the application’s torque and durability requirements.
Together, the worm and worm wheel form a compact and efficient gear system that provides high gear reduction and self-locking capabilities. They are commonly used in various applications where precise motion control, high torque, and compactness are required, such as elevators, steering systems, and machine tools.
editor by CX 2023-10-04