1)housing:aluminium alloy ADC12(size 571-090); die cast iron HT200(size 110-150);
2)Worm:20Cr, ZI Involute profile; carbonize&quencher heat treatment make gear surface hardness up to 56-62 HRC; After precision grinding, carburization layer’s thickness between 0.3-0.5mm.
3)Worm Wheel:wearable stannum alloy CuSn10-1
Input:with input shaft, With square flange,With IEC standard input flange
Output:with torque arm, output flange, single output shaft, double output shaft, plastic cover
Worm reducers are available with diffferent combinations: NMRV+NMRV, NMRV+NRV, NMRV+PC, NMRV+UDL, NMRV+MOTORS
|New Model||Ratio||Center Distance||Power||Input Dia.||Output Dia.||Output Torque||Weight|
GMRV Outline Dimension:
About CHINAMFG Transmission:
We are a professional reducer manufacturer located in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province.
Our leading products is full range of RV571-150 worm reducers , also supplied GKM hypoid helical gearbox, GRC inline helical gearbox, PC units, UDL Variators and AC Motors, G3 helical gear motor.
Products are widely used for applications such as: foodstuffs, ceramics, packing, chemicals, pharmacy, plastics, paper-making, construction machinery, metallurgic mine, environmental protection engineering, and all kinds of automatic lines, and assembly lines.
With fast delivery, superior after-sales service, advanced producing facility, our products sell well both at home and abroad. We have exported our reducers to Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Middle East and so on.Our aim is to develop and innovate on basis of high quality, and create a good reputation for reducers.
Packing information:Plastic Bags+Cartons+Wooden Cases , or on request
We participate Germany Hannver Exhibition-ZheJiang PTC Fair-Turkey Win Eurasia
After Sales Service
1.Maintenance Time and Warranty:Within 1 year after receiving goods.
2.Other Service: Including modeling selection guide, installation guide, and problem resolution guide, etc.
1.Q:Can you make as per customer drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers accordingly. We can use customer’s nameplate for gearboxes.
2.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% deposit before production,balance T/T before delivery.
3.Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:We are a manufacurer with advanced equipment and experienced workers.
4.Q:What’s your production capacity?
5.Q:Free sample is available or not?
A:Yes, we can supply free sample if customer agree to pay for the courier cost
6.Q:Do you have any certificate?
A:Yes, we have CE certificate and SGS certificate report.
Ms Lingel Pan
For any questions just feel free ton contact me. Many thanks for your kind attention to our company!
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
How do you maintain and service a worm gear?
Maintaining and servicing a worm gear is essential to ensure its optimal performance, reliability, and longevity. Regular maintenance helps identify and address potential issues before they escalate, minimizes wear, and extends the lifespan of the gear system. Here are some key steps involved in maintaining and servicing a worm gear:
- Inspection: Conduct routine visual inspections of the worm gear system to check for any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Inspect the gear teeth, bearings, housings, and lubrication system. Look for indications of excessive wear, pitting, chipping, or abnormal noise during operation.
- Lubrication: Ensure that the worm gear system is properly lubricated according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. Regularly check the lubricant levels, cleanliness, and viscosity. Monitor and maintain the lubrication system, including oil reservoirs, filters, and seals. Replace the lubricant at recommended intervals or if it becomes contaminated or degraded.
- Tighten fasteners: Over time, vibrations and operational forces can cause fasteners to loosen. Regularly check and tighten any bolts, screws, or clamps associated with the worm gear system. Be cautious not to overtighten, as it may lead to distortion or damage to the gear components.
- Alignment: Check the alignment of the worm gear system periodically. Misalignment can cause excessive wear, increased friction, and reduced efficiency. Adjust and realign the gears if necessary to ensure proper meshing and minimize backlash.
- Cleaning: Keep the worm gear system clean and free from debris, dirt, or contaminants. Regularly remove any accumulated dirt or particles that may affect the gear performance. Use appropriate cleaning methods and solvents that are compatible with the gear materials.
- Load monitoring: Monitor the load conditions of the worm gear system. Ensure that the gear is not operating beyond its rated capacity or encountering excessive shock loads. If needed, consider implementing load monitoring devices or systems to prevent overloading and protect the gear system.
- Periodic inspection and testing: Schedule periodic comprehensive inspections and functional testing of the worm gear system. This may involve disassembling components, checking for wear, measuring gear backlash, and evaluating overall performance. Identify and address any issues promptly to prevent further damage or failure.
- Professional servicing: For complex or critical applications, it may be beneficial to involve a professional service provider or gear specialist for more extensive maintenance or repairs. They can offer expertise in diagnosing issues, performing advanced inspections, and conducting specialized repairs or replacements.
It’s important to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines for maintaining and servicing the specific worm gear system. Adhering to proper maintenance practices helps ensure the gear’s optimal performance, reduces the risk of unexpected failures, and maximizes its operational lifespan.
How do you calculate the efficiency of a worm gear?
Calculating the efficiency of a worm gear involves analyzing the power losses that occur during its operation. Here’s a detailed explanation of the process:
The efficiency of a worm gear system is defined as the ratio of output power to input power. In other words, it represents the percentage of power that is successfully transmitted from the input (worm) to the output (worm wheel) without significant losses. To calculate the efficiency, the following steps are typically followed:
- Measure input power: Measure the input power to the worm gear system. This can be done by using a power meter or by measuring the input torque and rotational speed of the worm shaft. The input power is usually denoted as Pin.
- Measure output power: Measure the output power from the worm gear system. This can be done by measuring the output torque and rotational speed of the worm wheel. The output power is usually denoted as Pout.
- Calculate power losses: Determine the power losses that occur within the worm gear system. These losses can be classified into various categories, including:
- Mechanical losses: These losses occur due to friction between the gear teeth, sliding contact, and other mechanical components. They can be estimated based on factors such as gear design, materials, lubrication, and manufacturing quality.
- Bearing losses: Worm gears typically incorporate bearings to support the shafts and reduce friction. Bearing losses can be estimated based on the bearing type, size, and operating conditions.
- Lubrication losses: Inadequate lubrication or inefficient lubricant distribution can result in additional losses. Proper lubrication selection and maintenance are essential to minimize these losses.
Efficiency = (Pout / Pin) * 100%
The efficiency is expressed as a percentage, indicating the proportion of input power that is successfully transmitted to the output. A higher efficiency value indicates a more efficient gear system with fewer losses.
It is important to note that the efficiency of a worm gear can vary depending on factors such as gear design, materials, lubrication, operating conditions, and manufacturing quality. Additionally, the efficiency may also change at different operating speeds or torque levels. Therefore, it is advisable to consider these factors and conduct efficiency calculations based on specific gear system parameters and operating conditions.
How do you calculate the gear ratio of a worm gear?
Calculating the gear ratio of a worm gear involves determining the number of teeth on the worm wheel and the pitch diameter of both the worm and worm wheel. Here’s the step-by-step process:
- Determine the number of teeth on the worm wheel (Zworm wheel). This information can usually be obtained from the gear specifications or by physically counting the teeth.
- Measure or determine the pitch diameter of the worm (Dworm) and the worm wheel (Dworm wheel). The pitch diameter is the diameter of the reference circle that corresponds to the pitch of the gear. It can be measured directly or calculated using the formula: Dpitch = (Z / P), where Z is the number of teeth and P is the circular pitch (the distance between corresponding points on adjacent teeth).
- Calculate the gear ratio (GR) using the following formula: GR = (Zworm wheel / Zworm) * (Dworm wheel / Dworm).
The gear ratio represents the speed reduction and torque multiplication provided by the worm gear system. A higher gear ratio indicates a greater reduction in speed and higher torque output, while a lower gear ratio results in less speed reduction and lower torque output.
It’s worth noting that in worm gear systems, the gear ratio is also influenced by the helix angle and lead angle of the worm. These angles determine the rate of rotation and axial movement per revolution of the worm. Therefore, when selecting a worm gear, it’s important to consider not only the gear ratio but also the specific design parameters and performance characteristics of the worm and worm wheel.
editor by CX 2023-10-05