Product Name : 22mm Speed reducer, geared motor
Gearbox Type: Planetary gears
Material: Powder metallurgy Metal
Gear Ratio : 5:1 , 10:1 , 20:1 , 25:1 , 30:1 , 40:1 , 50:1 , 60:1 ,70:1…100:1… customised
Gearbox diameter : 6mm , 10mm , 12mm , 16mm , 22mm , 24mm , 32mm , 38mm , 42mm ……
3V , 12V ,24V available .
Torque: 20 – 50 Nm, 10 – 20 Nm, 5 – 10 Nm,1 – 5 Nm, 0.5 – 1 Nm, 0.2 – 0.5 Nm, 0 – 0.1 Nm, 0.1 – 0.2 Nm
D Shaft :4mm stainless steel material
Color : Black & silver
RPM : 10, 20 , 30 , 40 , 50
We are a factory specialized in metal parts hardware & metal geared motor through powder metallurgy process & metal injection molding MIM process.We services with ODM/OEM gearbox design and development , an expecienced gearmotors manufacturer.
A planetary (or epicyclical) gearbox uses epicyclical gears for speed reduction. It is composed of 1 or more toothed wheels turning around a rotating shaft. Each rotates on its own axis as well as revolving around the central shaft. This provides great reduction capability in a small space, making them common in automatic transmissions.These mechanisms are used wherever efficiency and high reduction ratios are needed in a small space. Examples are automatic transmissions and many industrial applications using electric gear motors.
planetary gears also refer as epicyclic gearing consisting 3 elements sun gear, planet gear and ring gear. Sun gear is located at the center that transmits torque to planet gears orbiting around the sun gear. Both systems are located inside the ring gear. In the toothed formation sun and planet gears are externally mesh and ring gear internally meshes.
Planetary gear is found in many variation and arrangements to meet a broad range of speed-ratio in the deign requirements. Planetary gear system is use in varies applications such as, clocks, lunar calendar, car mirror, toys, gearhead motor, turbine engine and many more.
Planetary Gearbox advantages:
- Coaxial arrangement of input shaft and output shaft
- Load distribution to several planetary gears
- High efficiency due to low rolling power
- Almost unlimited transmission ratio options due to combination of several planet stages
- Suitable as planetary switching gear due to fixing this or that part of the gearbox
- Possibility of use as overriding gearbox
- Favorable volume output
- Suitability for a wide range of application
- Medical and Health Industry
- Electronics and Telecommunication Industry
- Robotics Industry
- Automation Industry
- CNC, Machine, and Tool Manufacturing Industries
- Automobile, Textile, Printing, Food, and Metallurgical Industries
Geared motors for automatic device .
Custom 22mm small geared motors , planet gearhead , metal gearbox , module gear motor system
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car, Automotive Curtain
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Conical – Cylindrical Gear
Where can individuals find reliable resources for learning more about gear motors and their applications?
Individuals seeking to learn more about gear motors and their applications have access to various reliable resources that provide valuable information and insights. Here are some sources where individuals can find reliable information about gear motors:
1. Manufacturer Websites:
Manufacturer websites are a primary source of information about gear motors. Gear motor manufacturers often provide detailed product specifications, application guides, technical documentation, and educational materials on their websites. These resources offer insights into different gear motor types, features, performance characteristics, and application considerations. Manufacturer websites are a reliable and convenient starting point for learning about gear motors.
2. Industry Associations and Organizations:
Industry associations and organizations related to mechanical engineering, automation, and motion control often have resources and publications dedicated to gear motors. These organizations provide technical articles, whitepapers, industry standards, and guidelines related to gear motor design, selection, and application. Examples of such associations include the American Gear Manufacturers Association (AGMA), International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
3. Technical Publications and Journals:
Technical publications and journals focused on engineering, robotics, and motion control are valuable sources of in-depth knowledge about gear motors. Publications like IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Mechanical Engineering magazine, or Motion System Design magazine often feature articles, case studies, and research papers on gear motor technology, advancements, and applications. These publications provide authoritative and up-to-date information from industry experts and researchers.
4. Online Forums and Communities:
Online forums and communities dedicated to engineering, robotics, and automation can be excellent resources for discussions, insights, and practical experiences related to gear motors. Websites like Stack Exchange, engineering-focused subreddits, or specialized forums provide platforms for individuals to ask questions, share knowledge, and engage in discussions with professionals and enthusiasts in the field. Participating in these communities allows individuals to learn from real-world experiences and gain practical insights.
5. Educational Institutions and Courses:
Technical colleges, universities, and vocational training centers often offer courses or programs in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, or automation that cover gear motor fundamentals and applications. These educational institutions provide comprehensive curricula, textbooks, and lecture materials that can serve as reliable resources for individuals interested in learning about gear motors. Additionally, online learning platforms like Coursera, Udemy, or LinkedIn Learning offer courses on topics related to gear motors and motion control.
6. Trade Shows and Exhibitions:
Attending trade shows, exhibitions, and industry conferences related to automation, robotics, or motion control provides opportunities to learn about the latest advancements in gear motor technology. These events often feature product demonstrations, technical presentations, and expert panels where individuals can interact with gear motor manufacturers, industry experts, and other professionals. It’s a great way to stay updated on the latest trends, innovations, and applications of gear motors.
When seeking reliable resources, it’s important to consider the credibility of the source, the expertise of the authors, and the relevance to the specific area of interest. By leveraging these resources, individuals can gain a comprehensive understanding of gear motors and their applications, from basic principles to advanced topics, enabling them to make informed decisions and effectively utilize gear motors in their projects or applications.
Can you explain the role of backlash in gear motors and how it’s managed in design?
Backlash plays a significant role in gear motors and is an important consideration in their design and operation. Backlash refers to the slight clearance or play between the teeth of gears in a gear system. It affects the precision, accuracy, and responsiveness of the gear motor. Here’s an explanation of the role of backlash in gear motors and how it is managed in design:
1. Role of Backlash:
Backlash in gear motors can have both positive and negative effects:
- Compensation for Misalignment: Backlash can help compensate for minor misalignments between gears, shafts, or the load. It allows a small amount of movement before engaging the next set of teeth, reducing the risk of damage due to misalignment. This can be particularly beneficial in applications where precise alignment is challenging or subject to variations.
- Negative Impact on Accuracy and Responsiveness: Backlash can introduce a delay or “dead zone” in the motion transmission. When changing the direction of rotation or reversing the load, the gear teeth must first overcome the clearance or play before engaging in the opposite direction. This delay can reduce the overall accuracy, responsiveness, and repeatability of the gear motor, especially in applications that require precise positioning or rapid changes in direction or speed.
2. Managing Backlash in Design:
Designers employ various techniques to manage and minimize backlash in gear motors:
- Tight Manufacturing Tolerances: Proper manufacturing techniques and tight tolerances can help minimize backlash. Precision machining and quality control during the production of gears and gear components ensure closer tolerances, reducing the amount of play between gear teeth.
- Preload or Pre-tensioning: Applying a preload or pre-tensioning force to the gear system can help reduce backlash. This technique involves introducing an initial force or tension that eliminates the clearance between gear teeth. It ensures immediate contact and engagement of the gear teeth, minimizing the dead zone and improving the overall responsiveness and accuracy of the gear motor.
- Anti-Backlash Gears: Anti-backlash gears are designed specifically to minimize or eliminate backlash. They typically feature modifications to the gear tooth profile, such as modified tooth shapes or special tooth arrangements, to reduce clearance. Anti-backlash gears can be used in gear motor designs to improve precision and minimize the effects of backlash.
- Backlash Compensation: In some cases, backlash compensation techniques can be employed. These techniques involve monitoring the position or movement of the load and applying control algorithms to compensate for the backlash. By accounting for the clearance and adjusting the control signals accordingly, the effects of backlash can be mitigated, improving accuracy and responsiveness.
3. Application-Specific Considerations:
The management of backlash in gear motors should be tailored to the specific application requirements:
- Positioning Accuracy: Applications that require precise positioning, such as robotics or CNC machines, may require tighter backlash control to ensure accurate and repeatable movements.
- Dynamic Response: Applications that involve rapid changes in direction or speed, such as high-speed automation or servo control systems, may require reduced backlash to maintain responsiveness and minimize overshoot or lag.
- Load Characteristics: The nature of the load and its impact on the gear system should be considered. Heavy loads or applications with significant inertial forces may require additional backlash management techniques to maintain stability and accuracy.
In summary, backlash in gear motors can affect precision, accuracy, and responsiveness. While it can compensate for misalignments, backlash may introduce delays and reduce the overall performance of the gear motor. Designers manage backlash through tight manufacturing tolerances, preload techniques, anti-backlash gears, and backlash compensation methods. The management of backlash depends on the specific application requirements, considering factors such as positioning accuracy, dynamic response, and load characteristics.
In which industries are gear motors commonly used, and what are their primary applications?
Gear motors find widespread use in various industries due to their versatility, reliability, and ability to provide controlled mechanical power. They are employed in a wide range of applications that require precise power transmission and speed control. Here’s a detailed explanation of the industries where gear motors are commonly used and their primary applications:
1. Robotics and Automation:
Gear motors play a crucial role in robotics and automation industries. They are used in robotic arms, conveyor systems, automated assembly lines, and other robotic applications. Gear motors provide the required torque, speed control, and directional control necessary for the precise movements and operations of robots. They enable accurate positioning, gripping, and manipulation tasks in industrial and commercial automation settings.
2. Automotive Industry:
The automotive industry extensively utilizes gear motors in various applications. They are used in power windows, windshield wipers, HVAC systems, seat adjustment mechanisms, and many other automotive components. Gear motors provide the necessary torque and speed control for these systems, enabling smooth and efficient operation. Additionally, gear motors are also utilized in electric and hybrid vehicles for powertrain applications.
3. Manufacturing and Machinery:
Gear motors find wide application in the manufacturing and machinery sector. They are used in conveyor belts, packaging equipment, material handling systems, industrial mixers, and other machinery. Gear motors provide reliable power transmission, precise speed control, and torque amplification, ensuring efficient and synchronized operation of various manufacturing processes and machinery.
4. HVAC and Building Systems:
In heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, gear motors are commonly used in damper actuators, control valves, and fan systems. They enable precise control of airflow, temperature, and pressure, contributing to energy efficiency and comfort in buildings. Gear motors also find applications in automatic doors, blinds, and gate systems, providing reliable and controlled movement.
5. Marine and Offshore Industry:
Gear motors are extensively used in the marine and offshore industry, particularly in propulsion systems, winches, and cranes. They provide the required torque and speed control for various marine operations, including steering, anchor handling, cargo handling, and positioning equipment. Gear motors in marine applications are designed to withstand harsh environments and provide reliable performance under demanding conditions.
6. Renewable Energy Systems:
The renewable energy sector, including wind turbines and solar tracking systems, relies on gear motors for efficient power generation. Gear motors are used to adjust the rotor angle and position in wind turbines, optimizing their performance in different wind conditions. In solar tracking systems, gear motors enable the precise movement and alignment of solar panels to maximize sunlight capture and energy production.
7. Medical and Healthcare:
Gear motors have applications in the medical and healthcare industry, including in medical equipment, laboratory devices, and patient care systems. They are used in devices such as infusion pumps, ventilators, surgical robots, and diagnostic equipment. Gear motors provide precise control and smooth operation, ensuring accurate dosing, controlled movements, and reliable functionality in critical medical applications.
These are just a few examples of the industries where gear motors are commonly used. Their versatility and ability to provide controlled mechanical power make them indispensable in numerous applications requiring torque amplification, speed control, directional control, and load distribution. The reliable and efficient power transmission offered by gear motors contributes to the smooth and precise operation of machinery and systems in various industries.
editor by CX 2023-12-07